Beauty and the Beast Tag by Meredith

First of all, let me just say, Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite movies. So I'm super excited to be doing this tag and that Meredith dedicated an ENTIRE WEEK to it. YAY.



Let's jump right in!

The Tag Questions: 

1.When did you first experience Beauty and the Beast?

The 1991 Disney animated movie was one of those movies I grew up with. I don't know how old I was but I was probably watching it when I was born! We owned (and still have) it on VHS and used to watch it a lot.


One of THE best quotes of the whole movie
2. In what forms(book, movie, retelling) have you experienced Beauty and the Beast?

I watched the Disney version first and not until a couple of years ago, my French teacher explained the original story. I have read children's versions but not the original story. I'm hoping to read it in French one day.



3. Who is your favorite character in Beauty and the Beast?

My favorite character is hands-down, Belle. Not for her princessy yellow gown but for her attitude toward the Beast and how she helped him. And, of course, her love of books.



4. What is your favorite song from the cartoon Beauty and the Beast?

My favorite song with lyrics is probably "Be Our Guest" but musical piece is probably the Prologue.



5. If you were turned into a piece of furniture what you want it to be?

Gosh, this is such a hard question! Oh! A bookcase! I'm a genius...



6. What would your dream cast for Beauty and the Beast be? (This can be as elaborate or simple as you desire.)

I'm not the "make-a-dream-cast" kind of person so I'm going to have to pass on this question...

Sorry guys...
7. If your school were performing BatB which character would you want to play?

I'd want to play Belle but a part of me wouldn't because "WHAT IF I MESS UP?!" 

With that said, I'd probably be too nervous to sign up... *boos*



8. Like Belle, do you enjoy reading books multiple times?

Of course! I love to read books over and over which is probably why I don't go to the library often because I have several of my own!



9. If you were to write a retelling, what would you change?

There's really nothing I could change! Except maybe a different meaning of Beast but other than that, I like the story the way it is.



10. Are roses your favorite flowers? 

They are not my favorite flowers *gasp* but they're my second favorite! My first favorite are Niphredil especially when walking through hills of them...




*applause* Congratulations! You made it through this entire post! Make sure to visit Meredith's blog for more Beauty and the Beast fun! Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. I just watched the live action version and I'm full of nostalgia now XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa it only took me a month to reply 0_0(Sorry about that...)
      I felt the same way... I wanted to cry so hard when I watched the live action. I thought it was good. The costumes could've been better in my opinion... but other than that, I liked it! How about you?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts